Suggested questions for the media
Dr. Ellen Cutler is a bestselling author, internationally recognized teacher, eminent public speaker, and a distinguished media spokesperson. During the past 25 years in clinical practice, which followed the successful healing of her own life-threatening condition with enzymes, Dr. Cutler has found that food and other sensitivities and improper digestion contribute to a surprisingly extensive number of ailments, including obesity, skin problems, chronic fatigue syndrome, immune disorders, asthma, and of course digestive diseases such as colitis.
Below are some questions you may want to consider including in your interview with Dr. Ellen.
- What is the state of the American diet today?
- What exactly is an enzyme and why do people need to supplement them into their diets?
- What are sensitivities and reactivities? Are they the same as allergies?
- You’ve indicated that many conditions – from asthma to serious autoimmune diseases – can be attributed to food and other sensitivities. How is this possible and what can people do to find out if they have a food sensitivity?
- What can parents do to improve their child’s nutrition – especially during the school year when one meal every day is eaten outside the home?
- You follow an all raw diet – what does that mean? What is the benefit of a raw diet?
- What can an individual start doing today that can positively affect one's health and well-being – is it all about going no-carb, low-fat, etc? What’s your advice?
- Every day there seems to be a new medication out there to treat heartburn, irritable bowel syndrome, and other digestive disorders. Is this trend a coincidence or does it have to do with our diets?
- What are some of the worst foods people consume and why?
- What can people do to improve their diets when eating out or on the road?
- Do you have some success stories you can share about people who have experienced an improvement or a complete turnaround in their health after taking enzymes or completely changing their diets?
- Do you have some success stories you can share about people who have experienced an improvement or a complete turnaround in their health after successfully desensitizing their reactivities?